The nude, barely there lip is hot for fall. It serves as the perfect accent to the smoky, sultry eyes of the season by allowing the focus to remain on the eye while maintaining a polished look. Check out these tips on how to achieve the perfect nude pout.
1. Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate. (Did I mention exfoliate?) Nudes perform very best on a smooth base. Use a lip scrub to remove any excess/dead skin.
2. Use a primer. Primers are an awesome base for any cosmetic product. They give you staying power and provide a flawless face for hours.
3. Use a lip liner. Great for outlining your lips and preventing color bleed.
4. Choose a color that’s right for you. Select a nude shade that is close to your skin tone. If you’re not sure, ask an expert.
5. Choose your finish. A nude lip can either be semi-matte or glossy to prevent a dull look.
For more information and products, check out these great sites: